piątek, 4 kwietnia 2014

First day... The worst day ever.

Do you remember first day when you cross the door preschool? Grade school? Grammar school?
My first day in grade school look fantastic frinds from preschool support me and they smiles buoy me up. I'm felt great. My first day in Grammar school was really different. I didn't know anyone and I started everything from zero. I feel horrible but first talks broke the ice and I felt certain. For some months I will go to High School and next first they will be embarassing but I will have to do with older people and I suppose it will be better than before.
Usually first days are nice but I'm afraid of it. I have hope you won't have the same because it's horrible.
What did look like your first days? Tell me some advices to break my fear from first days.

 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz