czwartek, 3 kwietnia 2014

Different not means worse.

You see someone looking different - odd. And you think " OMG! What's that?! " But what that's means. The human like you... Never judge a book by it's cover, you know this adage? Yeah and it's real.
We can't judge people about look or behaviour. It's not fair when we look at someone else and judge about isn't nice. We can't cross out persons who fit in our vines about people. We must meet and then judge. We can't say something before know them.
We can do really bad things to this person and she or her would be feel lonely.
I think you'll agree with me.
Kisses.

3 komentarze:

  1. Probably I'm so stupid, but I think that "Different means better"! Nowadays a lot of people look these same...It's so boring... If you wanna be characteristic, you should be really brave, because people don't like persons who are different. But I don't care. It doesn't even matter.
    "Be yourself, no matter what they say!"
    Kisses ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I think the same. "You don't like it, okey bye." Hahaha
      Who cares this losers

      Usuń
  2. My motto in life: "Never judge people by appearance. Rich heart can hide under the wretched coat".

    OdpowiedzUsuń