poniedziałek, 31 marca 2014

Friendship.

Everybody has somebody who is always and forever. No matter how you are angry or awful this person love you because know you better than all your friends or family mates. Friendship is important? I think this is the most important thing in the whole world. Every human should have friend. You can tell him or her everything and the person don't judge you. It's the best in this relation.
We can cry on his arm or sitting without one word. We have fun together or lying all day at home.
The funniest is that we are more than friends, we are siblings. Friendship is the same soul in different body. I've hope that every you have real friend. Everybody deserves for real relationship which is friendship.
A huge advantages is that we are close about distance. We decided that we will be the best friends, and we can't break this promise. Trust is the most important thing in friendship.
Remember that!

2 komentarze:

  1. I'm sorry that I won't comment, but at the time when I wanted to publish the comment I turned the Internet off -,-
    Very pleasant topic :) It's something for me ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You are very trusting... Finding a true friend is very difficult. And from experience I can tell you that you shouldn't say everything. To nobody! People are ugly whores, they think only about yourself and you want to take advantage of you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń